View your DWG, DXF and DWF drawings in just one viewer. It is DWGViewX, an ActiveX control of CAD drawing viewer. It is that easy and you are managing all your CAD drawings with just one DWGViewX.
- 1. View DWG and DXF in versions from R2.5 to 2010, DWF versions from 4.2, 5.5 to 6.0.
- 2. Works independently of AutoCAD.
- 3. Load drawings which are either on local disks or network websites. Relative path is supported.
- 4. Zoom, pan, rotate drawings, turn on/off layers, change background. Set font and XREF Path.
- 5. Line weight setting before printing. Print in balck and white. Print with or without dialogue box. Print by window, print zoom extents and print current view.
- 6. Enable or disable tool bar, layout bar and context menu.
- 7. Measure lines, calculate area. Add personal markups, i.e. redline, text box markup, etc, and send your drawings with markups, or print with markups. (Available in professional version.)