PDF to DWG Converter Stand-Alone lets you convert PDF to DWG and PDF to DXF with few easy steps. There is no need to redraw a drawing according to a PDF any more, PDF to DWG converter will help you solving this.
1. Accepts single page and multipage PDF input, you can even specify the pages to convert.
2. Preview PDF before conversion.
3. Convert to AutoCAD drawing versions of 2.5 ~ 2009, you can open all these drawings if you are using the latest AutoCAD 2010.
4. Support all vector entities in PDF including line, polyline, polygon, text, arc, circle, hatches, demension etc.
5. Extract embedded raster images as Xref in converted drawing from PDF files.
6. Choose to convert raster to vector. If you open a PDF, zoom in to most details level and still see smooth lines you are seeing a vector PDF. If the zoom in reveals jaggy lines, then it is a raster PDF, which can also be converted as editable lines in the converted CAD drawing.
7. Keep scale, lineweight, solid entities, etc.
8. High quality, high performance, and no training needed.
9. The "Pro" version supports batch conversion.