Do you get PDF files with CAD drawings inside? Now you can Import these PDF files and save them as DWG or DXF files. PDFIn PDF to DWG importer can import all vector objects, text objects and let you add markups or edit lines directly in AutoCAD.
Key Features of PDFIn PDF to DWG importer:
- AutoCAD Addin: Allows you to import PDF files into DWG or DXF files quickly and easily.
- AutoCAD versions supported: It supports AutoCAD R14 to the latest AutoCAD version 2010.
- PDF formats: PDFin accepts both single page and multipage PDF input, you can even specify pages from a PDF to get it imported into AutoCAD.
- Raster images: Extract embedded raster images from PDF files.
- Conversion quality: Supports all vector entities in PDF including line, polyline, polygon, text, arc, circle, hatches, demension etc. Keep scale. It is fast and efficient for your routine CAD working.